April 20, 2013

Advoacy

One of the biggest ways my family has chosen as a way to deal with our grief is advocacy.  Fighting back against the disease that stole our dad, husband, grandpa and best friend.

In May 7-11 my mom, sister and I will be traveling to DC to attend the ALS Advocacy event on Capitol Hill.  One way you can help is to write letters to your congressional delegation.  You can find more information on www.alsa.org or e-mail me at tenhill@msn.com and I can send you the letter template. 

If you write a letter (handwritten or typed is fine) and want to send them with me, please e-mail me.  Be sure to reference Advocacy Day in your e-mail so I open it :)

If you are from a state other than MN, ND or SD, that's ok too.  Just be sure you address the letter to whomever represents you in DC.

Thank you so much!

2 comments:



  1. I would like to thank Ultimate Health Home for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Health Home. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can contact them at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to always take mutum (pills) so I did not pee on my pants because I got so weak in my hands and legs as a result of the symptoms of this ALS disease. I depended on Walker to move a step after minutes of struggles with every step and moves. I also couldn't pick up a glass of water or anything that has weight because my hands were also weakened and twitching. I always felt sad and depressed with this disease because the doctor told us there is no cure and despite all efforts we made to help me improve I never got any better, I took riluzole to help me slow deterioration,he had to recommend a depression pill for me to always take when I'm sad. I never imagined in my life that I could get any better and have this disease totally reversed with natural herbs. We got introduced to Doctor Okolo which has helped so many other people with this disease too but it got me skeptical at a point but still ordered his medicine. I was given instructions to use the medicine and within a few weeks on this medicine I could already feel back strength in my muscles, all twitching and vibrations in my body stopped completely and after a time I could walk without a Walker, all the symptoms completely started reversing gradually. I am completely strong now and I've only been on this herb for three weeks. I will recommend this herbal solution to you if you have or know anyone who struggles with this disease because it's very very effective. Contact DR Okolo on drokolosolutioncenter@gmail.com  HIV/AIDS HERPES CANCER DIABETES Alzheimer NPH MND ETC

    ReplyDelete