April 11, 2014

Two Years

Hello Sweetheart!

Today it is 2 years since you left for Heaven. Time goes so fast, and things are changing. We now have 2 beautiful new granddaughters-in-law. They are wonderful, and I love them both. In March Jordan and Noelle had a really beautiful baby girl, Kylie Elizabeth. Can you believe that your blushing bride is now a Great Grandmother??

We all still talk about you a lot and miss you so much. I no longer expect you to walk in the door any minute, but I sure still wish you would. Ben continues to talk about you like he sees you in the room. Maybe he does see you. Maybe that is a gift from God. (He tells us that you still have a moustache and wear a hat.) Ben doesn't remember you like the others do, so maybe God allows him to know you in another way.

It is almost Easter, and I have learned what a gift Easter is. Because of that gift I know that you are in Heaven and waiting for us. More than that I can’t ask for. I find it hard to be in Church during this season because I miss you, but also because I am so grateful for the knowledge that you are in Heaven, so I just sit there and let the tears roll, and I am filled with gratitude that you are in your home.

I love you Bill, always have, always will.

Joan

1 comment:



  1. I would like to thank Ultimate Health Home for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Health Home. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can contact them at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete