April 19, 2015

I Know That Touch

I know you are having a happy birthday today sweetheart because you are in Heaven.

I am not writing much on the blog anymore, because probably no one else ever sees it. Just in case they do, I want you and them to know that the love never goes away. I still love you, and I still miss you, but the despair has been replaced with a deep gratitude for the years I spent with you and the knowledge of where you are.

I felt your hand on my shoulder the other day. I know you are not here on earth, but I think God gives those of us still waiting here some signs that all is well and that we will be together again. Whatever the explanation, I know it was your hand on my shoulder. I know that touch.

I still miss you so much, but my life is good Bill. I am well and content and busy. I know that would make you happy to know. It is what we each wanted for each other.

Love you sweetheart! Always have, always will.

Joan

1 comment:



  1. I would like to thank Ultimate Health Home for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Health Home. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can contact them at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete