April 11, 2016

Dear Bill,

4 years ago today you left us for heaven. I hope you knew how much we loved you and will always miss you.

Our family is good and we are going to have a 2nd great-grandchild. Little Ben is graduating from pre-school. We still work at creating his memories of you and he still talks about your mustache. I get to see all of the grandkids a lot and that is awesome. I try never to miss a basketball game because we went to all of them together.

I took a trip last summer and spent a couple months in Australia. I was shaky about that kind of trip without you, but I made it. There were so many things that I wish we could have seen together. I am going to try a trip alone again this summer to see Bill in Idaho and up to Glacier. (I am shaky about that one alone, too!).

Like the last time I posted something on the blog, I don't post often anymore. Just want others to know the love stays. The ache gets better, but the love stays.

Love you sweetheart. Always have, always will.

Joan

1 comment:



  1. I would like to thank Ultimate Health Home for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Health Home. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can contact them at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete