December 21, 2012

Blue Christmas

Hello Sweetheart,

It will soon be Christmas.  Last night Tyler, Erin and I went to St. Marks for a “Blue Christmas" service.  I cried of course.  I still cry, but not as often as I used to.  Most times I can sit through church without crying, but this service was meant for grief.   I left church feeling better, and that is good.  Pastor Lori mentioned ALS and talked about a lot of things -  where we suspect she may have been talking about you.

I wish you had been able to go to church there Bill – They are good folks, and you would have been comfortable.
 
I was remembering some of our Christmases during the years we knew each other.  You always loved Christmas, but said it was because I loved it so much.  ....We always said we were not going to give each other anything, but we almost always did anyway. So many memories ...more than most people get.  Remember the year with the deer tracks in the driveway after we went on our Santa search?

I am having trouble writing more Bill -  I love you  and I miss you so much ... Christmas was always special for us and even when we did not have much, it was so special.

Love you sweetheart – always have, always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment