February 7, 2012

We had planned to film more interview time with Dad tonight, but he doesn't feel up to it.  Hopefully tomorrow night!  Tomorrow he sees Dr. Garnaas (Neurologist).  I am hoping we can get some answers for why he feels so terrible.  Of course there is the obvious terminal illness answer, but there are things  we don't know such as - is the lack of appetite, fatigue, etc. all part of this.  Also, what can we expect from here on out.  As a girl who very much likes a plan, it's hard.  I like to know.  How much time do we have?  Months?  Years?  I like to be prepared.  There is simply no preparing.  Stupid, wretched disease.

Dad continues to make us proud.  He recently said, "I can be angry or I can look forward to heaven."  I don't think he realizes the guidance he's providing for all of us while he finds his way through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment