February 10, 2012

Winnie the Pooh

Melissa's friend sent this to her, and I love it so I am passing it along.

"If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together, there is something you must always remember.  You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.  But the most important thing is, even if we're apart, I'll always be with you."  Winnie the Pooh

My van would not start today at lunch.  I tried my husband first and he didn't answer.  Besides, my husband is perfectly aware that my first instinct is always to call my dad.  Anyway, I called my dad and he knew exactly what to do and my van started.  Now, it probably needs some attention from a mechanic, but I can get home.

We have another wedding to look forward to as Jared & Abby got engaged this week.  Two new members coming into this family.  What an awesome thing to look forward to!

Dad isn't feeling very good today.  He spent a lot of time on the bipap last night.  Please send up prayers on his behalf - - it's very noticeable when people are praying for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment